Amazing K Center for Autism in Johannesburg is a specialist school and therapy center. Every member of our team has extensive Autism knowledge and the vast majority have a related qualification. As a team we draw on a significant depth of expertise and experience. Because of the diversity of our team we are able to offer both academic and therapy services.
Because every child is different, our provision is completely flexible. So we are able to cater for the needs of each individual child. We can tailor our intervention strategies to suit the child needs as well as the families financial restraints.
Research has shown that children that receive tailored and high intensity Early Intervention and correct Therapies will achieve the most significant gains over a period of time.
Being a School for Autism Spectrum Disorder in Johannesburg means:
- We only employ highly skilled and passionate professionals;
- Address all aspects of development including but not limited to academics, motor-development, language-development, social/emotional/practical skill development and behavior intervention.
- How a child’s behavior can be affected by his/her direct (or distant) environment;
- We provide support, advice, training and development for all school staff and the families of the children at our Autism Early Intervention Center in Johannesburg;
- Working in partnership with parents, medical professionals and educational psychologists
- Assess continuously and producing written reports detailing the child’s development throughout the school year;
- Understanding that children all learn different we therefor adapt our teaching methods to include the 4 primary types of learning.