26 Mar Autism Training & Support for Parents (FREE)
Join us for free training and support sessions. These sessions are aimed at parents of children between the ages of 2 of 5 years that have a diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder, Speech/Language Delays, ADHD/ADD or Aspergers. They are also ideal for young parents that suspect that their child may be on the Spectrum.
The workshops will explore a variety of topics and will provide each parent with practical and professional advice. It is a platform geared at providing an opportunity for you to meet other parents, to share ideas and develop strategies to help your child.
These training sessions are sponsored by:
Information and training sessions to be held on:
To book seats at these free workshops complete the form below.
Autism Training for Parents – FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 5th April 2019 from 10:00 to 12:30
- Navigating the Autism Diagnosis
- To medicate or not to medicate
- Understanding the Educational future/options for the Autistic Child
- Therapies for the Autist
Speech Delays In Children Aged 2 – 5 Years – FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 12th April 2019 from 10:00 to 12:30
- Speech delays in children from age 2 years and what a parent can do to help their child
- Professional advice & discussion session relating to early childhood development
- What does a speech delay mean?
Training & Support Session For The Autism Home Schooler
- Wednesday 24th April 2019 from 10:00 to 12:30
- How to help to Autistic Child at home.
- Activities that you can introduce at home
- Understanding home-based challenges and how to overcome them
- Behaviour intervention in the home-setting
Training And Support Session For Parents – Hyperactivity Attention Deficit Disorder
- Saturday 18th May 2019 from 10:00 to 12:30
Navigating the autism diagnosis
Education and support
To medicate or not to medicate