20 May JOB: Behaviour Analysist / Teacher Full time morning only 7h30 – 1h30 Mon-Fri
Send your cover letter, salary requirements and CV to:email@example.com to apply. Applications close on 1 June 2019.
- Full time morning only 7h30 – 1h30
- Mon-Fri with 4 term school holiday
Role and Responsibilities
- To utilize and apply Applied Behavioral Analysis principles in a classroom environment as well as on a 1:1 basis.
- To implement both psychological and educational techniques to meet the needs of the individual child
- Skills development
- Lesson preparation and Planning
- Data Collection and Evaluation
- Base Line Behavioral Intake Assessments & Individualized Program Development
- Assist with home-based behavior management program implementation
- Academic Assessment termly & report writing
- In class duties include but are not limited to lesson planning, feeding, report writing, ongoing assessments, and working as part of a teaching team, functions and events.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree in Psychology (Hons preferred)
- Training in ABA preferable with VBI & Prompt exposure (experience is preferred minimum 1 year)
- SA citizen or Work Permit Candidates (with valid visa for min of 2 years)
- Own car a huge advantage but not essential
- Fluent English (Afrikaans a huge advantage but not essential)
- ASD certification or experience is essential
- Hands on experience in working with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD/ADD & other Language Development Disabilities.